Cookies on The Parent Connection: The couple connection uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use the couple connection, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this site.

Quick Questions

Don't have PR as my kid's mum refused to give it. The mum is now gravely ill and made her dad my kid's guardian. I want PR..what can I do?

2 answers
Give an answer ->


  • flag

    They will take into account reasons for applying for the order so you should have a strong case. They will also look at the strength of commitment of the father and the attachment between father and child

      0% liked this  
  • flag

    You can apply to court to get parental responsibility - see link for details:
    What a very difficult situation for you - I hope you get sorted out.

      0% liked this